|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||4 Roll Calender Machine|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export Packing|
|Delivery Time:||150 days|
|Supply Ability:||2 sets/150 days|
|Roller hardness:||HS68~72||Nubmer of rollers:||4|
4 roll calender machine,
Teco Motor Pvc Calender Machine , 4 Roll Calender Machine For Rubber
We offer Four Roll Calender with excellent quality and competitive price.
4 Roll Calender
Rubber calender machine is mainly used for Textile (cloth, canvas, etc.) of glue and eraser, steel cord adhesive, rubber compression and pressure type, cord attached to the fit of the isolation film and multi-layer film.
1. The machine is made of chilled cast iron alloys, which work surface has high hardness, so it is wear-resistant and durable.
2. Steam, cooling water and heat-conducting oil can be passed into the roller's cavity, so that the workingtemperature can be adjusted in order to meet the technological requirement.
3. Roller space can be adjusted both by manual or electric mode.
4. Roller bearings' lubrication mode adopt drier oil or dilute oil.
Main Technical Specification
1. According to technology use, the machine can be divided into paste calender, friction calender, tablet pressing machine, pressure type rolling machine, laminating calender and experimental calender.
2. According to the number of roller, the machine can be divided into two-roller calender, three-roller calender, four-roller calender and multi-roller calender.
3. According to the roller arrangement, the machine can be divided into I type calender, gamma type calender, L type calender, Z type calender and S type calender.
With emergency stop equipments in 4 directions;
The bracket is jointed with the steel board, high temp. backfire treatment;
Installing & debugging service:
1. After the contract is confirmed, the seller will supply the plan of the workshop, foundation chart and the chart of rubber roller, square axes & all kinds of rollers. All operation manual will be supplied by seller, too.
2. The seller will send 3-4 technical workers to guide installation and debugging for buyer;
3. The buyer should supply the spare pipes and electric wires, and the seller just advices the specification or the model of them.
1. Delivery period: totally 6 months after the contact is confirmed.
2. Payment: 30% of the total amount by T/T in advance as down payment, 70% of total amount by T/T before shipment.
3. Spare parts: The seller will provide a set of valueless vulnerable parts for free. The seller also suggests the buyer to buy a set of spare parts which meets one year’s use again. The seller will show the list of spare parts to the buyer for his choose before delivery.
4. Appearance and color: appearance and color of the machines are based on the seller’s standard. Of course, we can also custom-made according to buyer’s request.
5. Electric power: The quotation above is based on 380V/50Hz. There will be some additional fee and extended producing time for custom-built electric power requirement.
6. Warranty period:
6-1. Machines: one year after successful debugging;
6-2. Electrical components: 6 months after successful debugging.
7. Debugging service and cost borne by Foreign:
7-1. The seller will send three or four technical workers (or more as buyer’s request) to the place which appointed by the buyer for the guidance of equipment installation and the debugging service;
7-2. Both buyer and seller should bear their corresponding charge as below:
7-2-1. The seller is in charge of the fee cost in China but except for the visa charge;
7-2-2. The buyer is in charge of the fee cost in Foreign and the visa charge. This fee includes but not limited to the followings:
a. Round-trip ticket;
b. Transportation, meals, accommodation and communication fee during business trip;
c. Allowance (manpower fee) USD 80.00 for per person a day (days calculation: total days from the day on the business trip to returning to China);
d. Translator: The buyer should hire a translator for the seller's technical workers convenient field work communication, and for completing the task successfully. Otherwise the seller will send an additional translator. The buyer should be in charge of this cost (refer to a~d).